EverBright is a clean energy company on a mission to accelerate the decarbonization of our planet. EverBright offers a full suite of financing and technology products that make clean energy accessible to anyone with an energy bill. We are a leading provider of financing for residential solar, storage, and energy efficiency products, fueling our rapid growth through innovative software solutions. We understand that the energy systems of tomorrow will be clean, distributed, and powered by advanced technology.
This position assesses, designs, develops, integrates and troubleshoots technology to support business processes. Employees provide technical or functional guidance to project or work teams, as needed within specific or multiple disciplines. This position is accountable for ensuring the reliability, performance, security, and continuity of IT systems, as well as ensuring that excellent technical support services are provided.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Analyzes, designs, develops, tests, debugs, implements, maintains, integrates, customizes and enhances existing or new systems
• Applies appropriate Agile or development methodologies, system development lifecycles, tools, and technology
• Automates the handoff of code releases from development to operations (DevOps)
• Participates in the change management and service ticket management processes, including receiving, resolution monitoring and ensuring customer satisfaction
• Leads projects when needed and builds strong working understanding of the solution being delivered
• Ensures user satisfaction by providing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and timely resolution of more complex problems
• Designs, develops and tests experimental application work to test new ideas with bounded cost and time frames
• Ensures that applications processes are conducted in line with corporate social responsibility, security, compliance, environmental, and technical policies and applicable standards and legislation
• Acts as liaison with regulatory agencies, vendors, and contractors on matters relating to computer systems as required
• Defines metrics and monitors Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for systems being developed
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Where permitted by applicable law, EverBright requires all employees and new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination on or before the first day of employment.
EverBright is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
EverBright provides reasonable accommodation in its application and selection process for qualified individuals, including accommodations related to compliance with conditional job offer requirements, consistent with federal, state, and local laws. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable and permitted by applicable law. To request a reasonable accommodation, please send an e-mail to our recruiting team, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
EverBright will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
EverBright does not accept any unsolicited resumes or referrals from any third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see our policy for more information.
The "Apply Now" button will take you to the NextEra Energy Career Opportunities page, where you must create an account to apply.